Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Attitude Growth (Prayer)

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the soul-saving, person justifying, power-giving name of Your son Jesus Christ, who is and was and who is to come. Thank You for allowing Him to stand in our place and to give us a place with You. You are my Righteousness, my Peace, my Shield, my Strong Tower, my Refuge, You are everything to me. You are full of beauty and power, Your splendor knows no measure. You are immutable and trustworthy, worthy of all our adoration. The things that concern me concern You and You will perfect those things. Father, You alone are worthy of Honor and Worship. Father, I fully intend to abandon all anger and feelings of wrath. I pray that the wisdom to Rid myself of all malice, deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander rest in my heart so that I may walk in a manner that is pleasing in Your sight. I want to be kind, gentle, and forgiving at all times. Father, I seek to please You. I pray for the fatherless children and the misguided youth that Truth may find a way to their ear and mount itself in their heart so that they can have the fullness of all You have to provide. I pray for the wrongfully persecuted in every nation, and I pray for the martyrs and their families that Your assurance and peace may remain forever in their hearts. Father, help me with my outburst of passions and filthy communication that I might tame my tongue for my sake and the sake of others. Thank You for continuously building me up in Your Word and allowing me to grow in You through my applied faith. I will continue to renew my mind daily, focusing on the pure and lovely things that I may be strong and courageous at all times. And I will always give You all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise forever and ever.
~ Amen


Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, outbursts, and blasphemies, with all malice, be taken away from you. And be kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ also forgave you. - Ephesians 4:31-32

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...