Monday, June 3, 2019

My Joy is My Medicine (Prayer)

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you in the bondage-breaking, heart-softening, mind correcting name of Your Son Jesus Christ, thanking You for Your greatness, for Your righteousness, for Your mercifulness, Your kindness, Your unfailing love. You are all powerful and full of wisdom and the creator of all things, I thank You that I can get to know You and that You show me who I am in You. I will rejoice no matter the situation or circumstance and depression has no place in my mind or heart. Rejoicing gives me the necessary strength to withstand and endure knowing that You will bring me through. You tell me in Your Word that joy is like medicine and will make me whole, but worry will drain me of my strength. I thank You for wisdom and understanding on this matter and the encouragement that comes with it. Father God, I pray for the political leaders in the world, that they may seek Your face and learn to follow Your commandments for all humanity. I pray for lost to be saved and the misguided to be fed with the sincere milk of Your Word. I pray that Truth and Love become stronger and hate be seen as the poisonous sickness that it is. Thank You for hearing me and thank You for sustaining me day in and day out. To You be all the glory, all of the honor, and all of the praise forever and ever. 
~ Amen


A merry heart does good like a medicine,
    but a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22 

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...