Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Attitude of Courage

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You humbly and in thanksgiving in miracle working name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Father, you are the Beginning and the End, You are my Righteousness, You are my Place of Refuge, and there is no limit to Your glory and splendor. You're a protector, a provider, a waymaker, and there is none like You. Thank You for the perspective correction, I can always find direction in Your Word. You have created me in Your image and after Your likeness, so there is never a reason to fear. Plus, You are always with me, causing me to succeed. You injure with Divine Power, You are Jehovah-Naheh. You are Strong and Mighty, Jehovah-'Izoa Hakabot. You are my Strength, and I will follow Your commandments to be courageous, not allowing the things of this world to take me off course, not in mind, attitude, or office. I will stand my ground on Your Word, my solid foundation. I pray that when I move about this day that You be lifted up and glorified through my actions and speech. I pray that those who I have the privilege to speak to today see You and that You be glorified. Lord, I die to myself so that I can be used for Your purpose, I seek to please You. Father God have Your way in my life. I pray for the political leadership of this country, this state, and this city. I pray for my colleagues, my subordinates, and my bosses. I pray for the guidance in the local assemblies and those who are in the mission field. Father continue to share Your wisdom and Your grace with them that those things that they have set out to do to advance Your Kingdom be done. Father God, I pray for my family and friends that they might come to know You more intimately. Thank You that You hear my prayers and that You are faithful to protect Your Word. I will continue to observe those things written in it, knowing that You are the One who will cause me to prosper. And Father, I give You all the Glory, all the honor, and all the praise, forever and ever.
~ Amen

Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” - Josuah 1:9

2 comments:

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...