Tuesday, August 6, 2019

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, mercy, strength, and grace that is only found in You. Thank You for all that you are doing, have done, and are about to do in my life. You are my God and my Friend, and I can come to You for the things that I desire, or I can come to You for comfort. I can call out to You in times of trouble, and I can seek You for wisdom. You are all that I need, in every situation and at any moment. I sing Your praises in the noonday, and I will sing them in the morning, I will sing Your praises in the evening, there is no time that I won't sing praises to Your name. It is in You that I live and Your Grace is sufficient; it is when I am weak that the power is made perfect. Therefore will I boast rather most gladly in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me (2nd Cor. 12:9). You will not forsake me, nor will I be condemned when You judge me. I am not sufficient by myself, but in You, there is an overflow of abundance. In this life, there will be persecutions and tribulations, but I can do all things through Christ, which strengtheneth me. You are my light in the darkness, and my joy in distress, Your glory surrounds me, and Your peace encompasses me. I pray for the lost to be saved and the broken to become whole in You, I pray that the darkness is halted and that Your marvelous light is glorified in the lives of those who don't know You. I thank You for hearing my prayers and for Your magnificent Word that encourages and teaches me so that I can stand up and be the person You have created me to be. I will always give You all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise in the mighty name of Jesus,
~ Amen

 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;  persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed - 2nd Corinthians 4:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...