Thursday, July 11, 2019

God Has a Plan

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the Head-lifting, Soul-saving, worry releasing name of Your Son Jesus Christ, Thank You for the endless mercy, strength, and love that flows from You. You are Jehovah-Rophe, the Master Healer. You are Jehovah-Shalom, the Lord of Peace. You are Jehovah-Go'el, Lord My Redeemer. You are my everything, You manifest Yourself as the fulfillment of any need that I might have. Your glory surrounds me, it is in You that I live and have safe-refuge. Thank You for all that You are to me. You have great intentions for my life plus You administer justice and righteousness in my home. Your promises hold me together and allow me to live in subtlety. Your Word tells me of the wondrous hopes of salvation available because of Your commitments. You purpose to give me a fulfilling life, beyond anything that I can wish or even dream. You have a predetermined end already set up for me that I can expect to reach. You tell me in Your Word that when I call out to You in prayer that You hear me and listen to me. Oh Abba, You are the great and mighty one that moves and provides, and sustains, the God of Providence and Power. I thank You for all that You are doing, have done, and are about to do in my life and in the lives of those around me. I always will give to You all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise, in the magnificent name of Jesus I do pray, 
~ Amen


 For I know the plans that I have for you, says the Lord, plans for peace and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you shall call upon Me, and you shall come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. - Jeremiah 29:11-12

2 comments:

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...