Saturday, June 1, 2019

Proper Attitude (Prayer)

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the perfect, marvelous, miracle-working name of Your Son Jesus Christ, thanking You for Your goodness, and Your mercy. You are a righteous judge who sees all and knows all. You are my Shield, my Fortress, my High Tower, Mighty in Battle there is none like You. You are a Healer, a Sanctifier, a Deliverer, Present with Us. You are the true and living God, You are Jehovah-Sabaoth, and You have called us into battle. You are Jehovah-Elyon, the Most High God and none compare to You. You are in a class all by Yourself, You are Holy. You are the Lord my King Forever and You reign over all the earth. Thank You for who You are to me. Thank You that You never gave up on me, You said You will never leave nor forsake me and Your Word is Faithful. I do not hold myself more highly than I ought to, but I give a moderate assessment according to the boundaries of faith that You have given unto me. I will live my life as a living sacrifice holy and acceptable unto You, and I will not be conformed to this world. I am thankful that You have shown me how to renew my mind with Your Word so that I may be transformed into the person that I was created to be. Thank You for revealing to me Your will for my life and then giving me the training and strength to carry it out. You are the God of Providence, and there is no way I could do this without You in my life. Thank You for being here guiding and directing me day by day. And I will always give You all glory, all honor, and all the praise forever and ever.
~ Amen


Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God. - Romans 12:2

2 comments:

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...