Friday, May 3, 2019

Praying For the Right Personality

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the mighty and peace-bringing name of Your Son Jesus Christ, thanking you for this excellent opportunity that I have to go to You and to talk to You and that You hear me. You are the Righteous and Holy One. You are so Faithful and True that Your name is Truth. Your always present with me, you are my Jehovah Shammah. You are my Peace, Jehovah-Shalom there is none that compares to You. I thank You that I can just worship You and that You reveal Yourself to me more and more, You are the Self-Revealing and Self-Sustaining God. Thank You that there is nothing that I can't come to You and talk to You about because You care for me. I pray that the meditations of my mind and my heart continuously be toward You, keeping me in the wholeness of thought and a sound mind. I pray that You teach me humility so that I may show myself humble in Your sight. I pray that the kindness that You manifest on the inside of me be displayed in my actions bringing health to my bones. Give me the understanding of Your ways in my heart so that I can add learning to my lips, that I may exalt You and glorify You with my speech. Jehovah, I ask that You help me to develop the right personality that the fruit of the Spirit be seen in my walk and evident in my conversation. Thank You that You will continue to guide me and that You are releasing angels to minister these things to me even before I spoke these words. And I will forever give You all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise because You are worthy and I am so grateful for who You are in my life.
~ Amen  

The heart of the wise teaches his mouth, and adds learning to his lips. Pleasant words are as a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and health to the bones. - Proverbs 6:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...