Monday, May 6, 2019

Morning Prayer (The Right Personality)

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the mighty and marvelous name of Your Son Jesus Christ, giving You all the glory and all the honor, and all the praise for waking me up this morning. Thank You for waking me up with a sound mind and helping me to stay focused on You. I decrease so that You can increase in my life. I know not what to do, but You give me wisdom and understanding of what to do in Your Word. I know that I can seek You by reading Your Word and You will direct my paths and establish my thoughts. I pray that You use me and guide me and lead me in the direction that You would have me to go and that You will continue to give me the strength, courage, and endurance to continue this race that You have allowed me to start. You tell me in Your word that You will be faithful to complete and perfect the work that You have begun in my life, so I humble myself under Your mighty hand so that my life might glorify You. I will order my life according to Your word, and I will bear up the brethren in love, remaining eager to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Let my being and personality be one that displays Your purpose for my life this day and all the days of my life. Thank You that Your word tells me how to be humble, it tells me how to be meek, and it tells me how to be patient so that I can do them in honor of You. And Father as always I will continue to give You all the glory, all the honor, all the praise forever and ever.
~ Amen 

With all humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another in love, be eager to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. - Ephesians 4:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...