Thursday, May 2, 2019

National Day of Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You humbly in the matchless name of your Son Jesus Christ, thanking You for all that you are doing in and through my life. Thank You for your love that fills me, thanks You for Your joy that inspires me, thank you for your peace that stills me. There is no other god like You, You are the only true and living God, and I am thankful for who You are in my life. I will work while it is still day, and will continue to give you praise always. Your Spirit leads and guides me in the direction I should go. Your word gives me clear instructions on what to do and not to do, and I will obey what Your Word has to say. You are Jehovah, and there is no other. I seek to do Your will and to not do evil, and I pray that I can discern between the two as walk about this perverse world. Thank You for this National Day of  Prayer I will keep my focus on You today as we join together in unity to know your will for our lives.  
~ Amen 

Pray without ceasing. - 1st Thessalonians 5:17
__________________________

Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, it is sin. - James 4:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...