Friday, May 10, 2019

Let my Personality Honor God (Prayer)

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the yolk-breaking, health-sustaining, demon-terrorizing name of your Son Christ Jesus, thanking You for all of Your glory and majesty that pours out on each and every aspect of Your creation. You are so faithful, so beautiful, so magnificent that words cannot properly explain. You are Mighty, and yet You are merciful. You are our defense and our strength, there is nothing we can do without You. You are kind and gracious, and we thank You for all that You are. It is by Your power that we live and have our very being, You are the Creator God, Jehovah-Bara. Words cannot express the admiration I feel toward You. I pray that my actions and speech are pleasing in your sight. I pray that I am able to live an upright life. Lord, I will put myself to the test daily, renewing my mind and staying grounded in Your Word to know what is right and how to do what is right in Your sight. And I will always continue to give You all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise forever and ever. 
~ Amen


For though He was crucified through weakness, yet He lives by the power of God. So also we are weak in Him, but we shall live with Him by the power of God serving you. Examine yourselves, seeing whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not know that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you are disqualified. I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified. Now I pray to God that you do no evil, not that we should appear approved, but that you should do that which is honorable, whether or not we may seem disqualified.- 2nd Corinthians 13:4-7

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...