Monday, May 13, 2019

Continuing with the Right Personality (Prayer)

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the mighty and soul-saving name of Your Son Jesus Christ, whose name that every knee shall bow, and every tongue shall confess that He is Lord. Father God, we thank You for all it is that You do, and all that You are in our lives. You are so wonderful, so faithful, so loving and merciful. There is none as magnificent as You. You are a healer, a deliverer, a way-maker, bondage breaker, door opener, our strong tower, and our victory. You are everything that we could ever need. Thank you for the knowledge and understanding that You have given to me and the wisdom that is found through Your Word on the correct personality traits that I should show in this life that You have given me. I have learned to remain steadfast, always abounding in good work, and to pray without ceasing. You have taught me that kind words are sweet to the soul, and to be eager to keep peace and unity. You have taught me that a soft answer turns away wrath and to embrace mercy, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, and longsuffering. You have taught me not to judge and to carry myself in a way that is honorable in Your sight. Thank You for the instructions on having the right personality for a peaceable and prosperous life. You also have said that I should work hard and help the weak, for it is better to give than it is to receive, and I pray that understanding of these good works manifest in my daily life and continue to strengthen my heart and mind so that my life glorifies You. And I will always give You all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise forever and ever.
~ Amen

In all things I have shown you how, working like this, you must help the weak, remembering the words of the Lord Jesus, how He said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ - Acts 20:35

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...