Thursday, July 18, 2019

God gives Faith, Hope, and Love that Endure

Dear Heavenly Father,
I come to You in the faith-sustaining name of Your Son Jesus Christ; You are a faithful and magnificent God. You are Lord of my life, and I seek to do Your will. Your Love is everlasting, and all good and perfect things come from You. You pour wisdom liberally into my life so that I can be mature and not lack any good thing. The understanding that comes from You is pure, then peaceable, gentle, accommodating, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial, and sincere. (James 3:17) Thank you for all that You are doing, have done, and are about to do in my life. I pray for the people who are being victimized and taken advantage of by false prophets, ministers, and teachers, who claim to be of You but are servants of satan. I read in Your Word that I should rejoice in my sufferings because it is suffering that produces perseverance, and perseverance produces character, and character produces hope. I thank You for Your love that is shed abroad in my heart that keeps faith from disappointing us (Romans 5:3-5). I pray that I learn to be merciful as You are merciful and to see the people as You see them and not their sin, so that I can love them back to You and that no iniquity be found in me. You warn us in Your Word that lawlessness and wickedness are going to increase and cause love to decrease exceedingly, and as long as we endure, we will be saved. Help us Lord as the darkness of this world continues to grow that we shine forth Your beautiful light that others can come to You and be saved. Give me the words to say and the courage to speak as I move through my days, weeks, years preparing for Your return, I pray these things in the matchless, marvelous, miracle-working name of Your Son Jesus Christ, giving You all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise,
~ Amen

 And many false prophets will rise and will deceive many. Because iniquity will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved. - Matthew 24:11-13 

1 comment:

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...