Thursday, May 9, 2019

Child of God (Prayer)


Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the mighty and faith-supplying name of Your Son Christ Jesus, thanking You for all that You are doing in and through my life. Thanking You that I can be in Your presence and worship You. Thanking You that You are always with me, guiding me and preserving me. I am privileged to say that I am a child of God. You bring peace and allow me to remain jubilant. You are Jehovah-Rapha, my Healer. You are Jehovah-Shammah, You are always there. You continue to mold me into the person You created me to be, and I thank You. You are kind to the unthankful and the evil, and I will also be. I will love my enemies, and I will not judge, I will be merciful and I will forgive, and You tell me in your Word when I do these things I will demonstrate that I am a child of Jehovah-Elyon, the Most High God and that my reward will be great. I want to live upright and according to the standards proper for Your children. I want my personality to always demonstrate that I am an heir of the Highest God and I thank You for continuing to share wisdom, knowledge, and understanding so that I can be developed into the me You created me to be. I pray and thank You for all those who You have put into my life to help me on this journey, and I thank You for all of them You have removed from my life as well. You are an all-consuming fire and know what I need before I even say a word. You substantiate righteousness and truth and allow me to represent more and more day by day, and I thank You. Thank You, thank You, thank You for all that you are to me, You make me free. I will always give You all the glory, honor and praise for You are more than worthy.
~ Amen 


But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing in return. Then your reward will be great, and you will be the sons of the Highest. For He is kind to the unthankful and the evil. Be therefore merciful, even as your Father is merciful. “Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you shall be forgiven. - Luke 6:35-37 

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...