Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Prayer for Gentleness

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the soul-saving name of your Son Jesus Christ, thanking you for all that You are doing in and through my life. I thank You for my friends and for my family, and I thank You for Your consistency and Your faithfulness. You are the great and Magnificent one, none compares to You. I lift up to You my co-workers, classmates, friends, and family asking that You help them in the ways that You know that they need You too. Whether it be healing, encouragement, wisdom, faith, finances, or instruction; I pray that You show Yourself mighty in their lives today. I have an expectation for You to do all that it is that You are capable of and beyond our comprehension. I thank You because in Your Word you tell me that anything I ask in prayer believing I will receive, I thank you that You hear me and have already begun to work in their lives. I pray that You continue to mold and shape my character increasing my gentleness and my obedience. Allowing me to represent You in a way that is fitting to the purpose You have for me. Let my words be filled with Your love, and Your knowledge and Your wisdom allow any answer that I give to be one that is comforting and soft free from all strife and grief. Thank You that I can always seek for You and find You, and Your Word is still full of everything that I need to experience the growth and development to become a better me. You are marvelous and worthy of all the honor, all the glory, and all the praise forever and ever and ever.
~ Amen

A soft answer turns away wrath, but grievous words stir up anger. The tongue of the wise uses knowledge aright, but the mouth of fools pours out foolishness. - Proverbs 15:1-2


No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...