Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Patient, Humble, and Kind (Prayer)

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the matchless name of Your Son Jesus Christ, humbly and with thanksgiving, You are the Righteous King and Worthy of all Honor. You are the redeeming and salvation providing God, and worthy of all the praise. You are Jehovah, and there is none like You. Thank You for being everything that I need, a God of Provision and Prevision full of love, mercy, and kindness. We are Your chosen people who love You because You first loved us, who being full of wonder and glory sent Your only begotten Son to this world to die for our sins, a price that we could not afford to pay. You have forgiven us, so it is essential that we forgive one another. You are longsuffering toward us, so it is vital that we are patient with each other. I thank You for Your continual reminder of the right personality to leading a successful life. Thank You that You liberally pour out Your wisdom on Your children allowing us the opportunity to function in the light of understanding and knowledge. I pray that as I am reminded of what it is that You require of me that I will be an inspiration to those who I come into contact with and any who observe from the sidelines. May You be forever glorified by my life and actions. I will maintain a sympathetic and gentle character when dealing with Your people, and I will focus on improving until the day of perfection. Thank You for always being more than enough. And as always I humbly bow giving You all glory, all honor, and all the praise for everything that You do and everything that You are in our lives. 
~ Amen

So embrace, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, a spirit of mercy, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, and longsuffering. - Colossians 3:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...