Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Contentment and Perserverance (Prayer)


Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you in the bondage-breaking name of our Lord Jesus Christ, You are the only worthy God, you are the Most High God, El Elyon. You are my Redeemer, Jehovah-Go'el. You are the God of Truth, El Emet, You are the Living God Elohim Chaiyim. Thank You, Father, You are my Peace, Jehovah-Shalom. You teach me in Your word that You desire unity, faith, patience, and meekness. You encourage me to do for others and to be content with what I have. Your word says in First Timothy godliness with great contentment is great gain, and You warn me of falling into the temptation of riches. Father God I thank You and seek to honor you in all my ways and all my thoughts. I will go the extra mile for others and allow Your love to be seen in me for I am Your child and Your Spirit lives in me building me up transforming me into a glorious church without spot and without blemish. Have Your way today Lord as I go about to serve You and to do those things which You have commanded me to do. I seek to glorify You and to Honor You with my life in a way that is pleasing to You. Father show me what You would have me to do and that is what I will do. Not my plans but the plans you have for me. Not for my selfish and perverse ways but Your holy and sanctified path. Lord, I thank You for every waking moment, and I give You all glory, all honor, and all the praise forever and ever.
~ Amen

And whoever compels you to go a mile, go with him two. - Matthew 5:41

But godliness with contentment is great gain. - 1st Timothy 6:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...