Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Thankful for Prayer


Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the supreme name of your Son Jesus Christ in humility and thanksgiving, knowing that it is You that gives me every breath that I take and know it is you that is protecting me from dangers seen and unseen. You are the Faithful God; righteous and holy You are. Father, there is none like you. Lord, I thank you that I can make petition to your holy court and it will be done on this side. I thank you that where there is suffering, sickness, grief, pain, lack, or any type of distressful situation all I have to do is pray and You will dispatch angels to eliminate the works of the evil one. I thank you that salvation, healing, deliverance, and understanding are all available within a conversation with You. Jehovah you are the covenant-making, covenant-keeping God that awaits our prayers so that You can do the things that You wish to do in our lives. We can come boldly to Your Throne room with anything for ourselves or for others, and You will hear us, and when we come with Your Word, you will not turn us down. We can come to you by ourselves or together in agreement, and You will hear us. We can use our native tongue or utterances provided by Your Spirit within us, and You will hear us. I thank you that I can commune with you and make a request of You, and I thank You that You are my God. Thank You for all that You are in my life, and I give You all honor, all glory, and all praise forever and ever.
~ Amen

“…And whatever you ask in prayer, if you believe, you will receive.” - Matthew21:22

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...