Thursday, April 25, 2019

Morning Prayer (Perseverance)

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the miracle-working name of Your Son Jesus Christ, thanking you for always being there, and for all that you are doing in and through my life. There is no other God as faithful as You, none that can do what You do, no one as loving as You, no one as wise as You. You continue to reveal Yourself to us and to give us exactly what it is we need. Abba, Father, I thank you that you lead me and encourage me to do good. Your Word inspires me to be generous and kind. Your Word causes me to think of others before myself and to do it continually, regardless of their response. Your Word tells me not to be weary in doing what's right so I will press through on today showing the love that You have poured on the inside of me. Making sure that when people see me that they see Your marvelous works in me. I give You all the Glory, all the honor, and all the praise today and forever. 
~ Amen 

But you, brothers, do not be weary in doing good. - 2nd Thessalonians 3:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...