Tuesday, July 30, 2019

The Spirit of God Provides Everything that We Need

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the monumental name of Your Son Jesus Christ, the name above all names to which every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that He is Lord, for Your glory. You are the burden removing, yoke destroying, chain disintegrating God. You are the Creator of Heaven and Earth, all wisdom, knowledge, and understanding flow from You. You are the light-shining, passage revealing, way-making God, in whom we can place our trust. You are trustworthy, unlike any woman or man, You cannot lie, and You will come through. I thank You for the majestic and extraordinary things that come form You continually. I am blessed and understand that I am blessed to be a blessing. I have learned to be humble in every way, bearing all things, believing in all things, hoping in all things, enduring all things. I clothe myself with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience (Col. 3:12). I have learned in Your Word that peace enables harmony to remain and that it maintains the unity that the Spirit gives. Thank You for the strength to endure, thank You for Your peace, Your love, and for Your Joy that I am tapped into by way of Your Spirit. I pray that I represent You like a good steward and continue in the calling that You have placed on my life, and I will always give You all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise in the matchless, marvelous, miracle-working name of Your Son Jesus Christ that I do pray,
~ Amen


 With all humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another in love, be eager to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. - Ephesians 4:2-3

1 comment:

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...