Monday, July 29, 2019

God says Follow the Procedure

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the sanctifying, righteousness supplying, life-changing name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank you for the love, mercy, and grace that protect, provide, and sustain my life. You are the God of Provision, full of perfect glory, and worthy of all honor. You are my strength, my redeemer, my hiding place, the reason I can operate with confidence and full reliance each and every day. You will complete those things which concerneth me; working out the plans You have for my life (Psalm 138:8). I desire your manifested presence, your wisdom, to know your commandments, and to serve you with my life. You are the Lord of my life, and I seek to fulfill your purpose for my life. Your Word teaches me about the importance of order and procedure. That I should count the cost before laying the foundation (Luke 14:28) and that for me to walk with someone, we must initially meet up. And to be called Your son, we must first accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. I thank You for the understanding of fellowship and unity, and the power of agreement. I thank You for the encouragement and correction found in Your Word. You are the truth and the light, and in You, there is no shadow of turning. All glory, all honor goes to You and all of the praise forever and always, in Jesus' marvelous and glorious name,
~ Amen 

 Do two people walk together,
    if they have not agreed? - Amos 3:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...