Friday, July 26, 2019

Surround Yourself with Godly Counsel

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the strength-providing, peace-giving, joy sustaining name of Your Son Jesus Christ. You are Jehovah-Shammah, The Lord Present with us. You are Jehovah-Tsidkenu, our Righteousness. You are Jehovah-Jireh, the Lord who Provides. You are Jehovah-'Ori, the Lord my Light, and in You, there is no darkness. You are the God of Providence, the Holy One of Isreal, the Creator of Heaven and Earth. I can come to You in my time of need, and You will uphold me. Because You are with me, I can be strong and of good courage. The love that You have shown me I can enjoy productive fellowship with the brethren. Unity and harmony are continually in manifestation among my acquaintances and partners. The godly people You have placed in my life magnify my character. And with the understanding of Your Word, I can sharpen my fellow companions as well. I pray for continual guidance and instruction that keeps me in line with Your Word. I am grateful for the opportunity to read Your Word and to seek You for wisdom and understanding. I pray for the political leaders not only in this country but all over the world. I pray that godly men and women will pour into their lives, so, that they may see Your heart and have compassion and mercy on the people. I pray for the parents that have children that are stricken with illnesses, that they will learn to pray and to rebuke the devourer for their sake, that he may not destroy the fruits of their ground (Malachi 3:11). Thank You that You hear me and You answer me, You are the only one worthy of all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise forever and ever, and I pray all of these things in the mighty and miracle-working name of Your Son Jesus Christ, and I say,
~ Amen  


 Iron sharpens iron,
    so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend. - Proverbs 27:17

3 comments:

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...