Friday, April 19, 2019

A Lifestyle of Faith (Prayer)

Dear Heavenly Father, 

I come to You in the miracle-working name of Our Lord Jesus Christ, thanking You for all that You are, You are my healer, Jehovah-Rapha, You are my refuge, Jehovah-Machsi, You are my Strength, Jehovah-Chatsahi. You are my Banner of Victory, Jehovah-Nissi, You are Everything to me. You are the Lord of Glory, my Shield and my Buckler. Thank you there no other God like you. You are the only true and living God. When I walk with You I am unaffected by things in the natural world, my flesh has no power over me. I fulfill your desires for my life through the faith that is displayed when I trust You. I seek your tangible presence so that I may be absent from my body and present with you in the spirit. You tell me in Your Word that I should be confident and willing to be absent from my body, displaying faith as a lifestyle. I will not be affected by the things that I see because I know that my victory is in You. You are worthy of all the praise, all the glory, and all the honor, forever and ever.
~ Amen

For we walk by faith, not by sight. - 2nd Corinthians 5:7 

2 comments:

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...