Thursday, August 1, 2019

There is Peace in Unity

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the life-sanctifying, peace-giving, righteousness bearing name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the numerous benefits that come from accepting the adoption into Your family and the undeniable joy, peace, and love found in You. You are my strength and my breakthrough, it is You that directs and carries me through all tribulation. You are my hiding place and my refuge, there is surety, comfort, and safety found in You. You have predestined a future for me full of peace and hope; I can pray to You and You will reveal to me the unknown secrets of life and purpose. Your glory is immeasurable, all honor belongs to You. Thank You for the access granted to me through faith, that allows entrance to walk in the fullness of life and godliness. You have been instructing me about unity and harmony and how they lead to powerful manifestations and life everlasting. Where there is no strife and contention, there will be abundance, prosperity, and peace. I pray that the needed humility and understanding overwhelm me to the point where I remain in Your perfection. I pray that the Spirit of the bond of Peace keeps me in harmony. And unity with those in my inner circle and those who come into contact with us. Thank You for hearing my prayers, and I will always give You all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise, praying in the matchless, miracle-working name of Your Son Jesus Christ, 
~ Amen 

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is
for brothers to dwell together in unity! - Psalm 133:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...