Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Personal Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you in the bondage-breaking name of your son Jesus Christ, thanking you for saving me and for your continual deliverance. Thank You for Your wisdom, knowledge, peace, and guidance. Lord, you are so loving and kind. I pray for those who are headed down a path of destruction, doing things all outside of what Your Word has to say. I pray for those suffering from persecution, and those whose children suffer unrighteously. Thank you for giving strength and courage to us in our time of need. Father, we need you to lead us and to speak to us so that the faith, trust, and confidence that only comes from Your Word is our confession all day long. Father, we are abundantly blessed because You are with us. I pray that my friends, family, and all those that we come into contact with learn to know You like we do. Thank You for all that You do, for Your miraculous power goes out before us, strengthening our faith, preserving our joy, and proving Your love for us. Thank You that we can trust Your Word and for the healing and the affliction-freeing power that comes from it. We give You all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise, forever and ever,
~ Amen


As for me, I will call on God, and the Lord will save me. Evening and morning and at noon, I will make my complaint and murmur, and He will hear my voice. Psalm 55:16-17

Cast your burden on the Lord, and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be moved. - Psalm 55:22

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...