Thursday, June 20, 2019

Knowledge of God is Everything

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the Grace-Providing name of Your Son Jesus Christ, knowing that You are a giver of salvation, righteousness, and victory. You are Jehovah-Shalom, the provider of Peace. You are Jehovah-Rapha the one who heals. Thank You that I can come to You for any need that I have You are El Elyon, the Most High God. You reign supreme forever, Your glory knows no measure. Who is like you among the gods, O LORD? Who is like you? You are glorious because of your holiness and awe-inspiring because of your splendor. You perform miracles. (Exodus 15:11) You are my Father and my Friend; Faithful and True. Whom can compare to You? Thank You for Your continual revelation knowledge and Your unwavering favor. Thank You that I walk amidst the lions but am unharmed. Thank You that I sore with the Eagles, yet know how to remain humble. Thank You that Your strength is my strength and that my courage comes from knowing You are with me. I love Your discipline. Therefore, I continue to learn. There was once a time I hated discipline, ignorant and stupid described all my ways, but now You have instructed me through Your Word how I should think and act, and I am learning through application. There is extraordinary satisfaction found in Your presence that has no way of describing; so, I just say Thank You. All glory goes to You, all honor goes to You, and all praise goes to You forever and ever,
~ Amen

 Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge,
    but he who hates reproof is brutish. - Proverbs 12:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...