Thursday, May 16, 2019

Show Me Lord (Prayer)

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the Victory bringing name of Your Son Jesus Christ who put on flesh and defeated death, hell, and the grave so that I could be saved. I thank You for Him and for what is available to me through the price He paid. You are so merciful and loving, You are Love. Righteousness and Truth flow from You into all the earth. You are the creator of all things and the giver of all things. You offer salvation to the entire world and freely give peace, love, joy, mercy, grace, and wisdom to those of us who receive it. You are El-Shaddai, You are Jehovah-Yasha, You are the only true and living God. Thank You for allowing me to know You as Lord and Friend, but I thank You even more that I can call You Abba. I humble myself under Your mighty hand, seeking Your face to know what it is that You would have me to do. I cast my cares upon You because You care for me but also because I know that I can do nothing without You and that You can do all things. I will continue to watch and keep watching so that I am not overtaken by the enemy. I know I lack wisdom, so I wait on You to give me wisdom, I know that I require know how, so I wait on You to provide me with knowledge. I study Your word so that I can get the understanding that is needed for each day and I pray to You knowing that it is in You that I have my very being. Father God, I am so grateful for the time that I get to pour out to You because I know that You hear me and will do exceedingly great things in and through my life all day and all night. I have an earnest expectation for Your Supernatural abilities to manifest in all my situations and any circumstance that may arise. I will continue to not only be a reader and a hearer, but I will be a doer of Your Word. Thank You that there is somewhere I can come to find out exactly how I should conduct myself. I will remain productive and diligent until the Day of Christ, and I will always give You all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise.
~ Amen 

Humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time. Cast all your care upon Him, because He cares for you. Be sober and watchful, because your adversary the devil walks around as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him firmly in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are experienced by your brotherhood throughout the world. - 1st Peter 5:6-9

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...