Friday, May 17, 2019

Mold Me Lord (Prayer)

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the perfect and mighty name of Your Son Jesus Christ, thank You for bringing me through the night and thank You for beginning another day. Thank You for waking me up in my right mind and thank You for doing it over and over again. You are a supreme ruler and a merciful God. You exist outside of time, yet you make time for me. Your grace and splendor they supersede all that I can imagine yet You hold me as the apple of Your Eye. How magnificent are You that You take the time to mold and shape me, longsuffering that I am not consumed. For I am nowhere near perfect but You are faithful and just to forgive me. I pray for the injustice in this world and for those who are persecuted for Your name's sake. I pray for all those facing Islamic Extremist, and I pray for those who don't know You to be saved. Lord, I pray that more laborers join the fight that we might reach all those that haven't yet been converted or had the opportunity to hear the Good News of Your Son Jesus Christ and how He gave His life for us to be rejoined with You. I pray that I continue to grow and understand the requirements that I am learning in Your word. I pray that gentleness and hospitality are shown in my actions. I pray that Your wisdom guides my judgment and that I righteously view what is wrong and right. I pray that I am always fair and display self-control when dealing with Your people, Lord. Thank You that I even have the opportunity to grow into the person You created me to be, and I humble myself to know You better. Father God, I will always give You all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise forever and ever. 
~ Amen

but hospitable, a lover of what is good, self-controlled, just, holy, temperate, holding firmly the trustworthy word that is in accordance with the teaching, that he may be able both to exhort with sound doctrine and to convince those who oppose it. - Titus 1:8-9 

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...