Thursday, May 30, 2019

Your Word is Pure, True, and Honest (Prayer)

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the unchanging, miracle-working name of Your Son Jesus Christ, thanking You for yet another opportunity to worship You and to commune with You, and to share my heart with You. Thank You that I can trust Your Word is true and that within it, I can find all that is needed to live a peaceful and prosperous life. You give me knowledge of what to think and what to say and what to do, You are the only One that can do the things that You do. You are holy and magnificent, so powerful yet full of grace. You are a loving, just, and patient Father who upholds us with the power of His might. I will fix my mind on You and Your Word forever giving reverence. You are worthy of all my adoration and admiration. Thank You for liberally giving me wisdom helping me to be slow to speak and quick to listen. Father God, I pray for those things that are in the dark to come to light and that all those with intentions to do harm be found out. I pray that You continue to open doors that no man can shut and to close doors that no man can open, giving me the understanding and guidance to walk the straight and narrow path remaining focused on those things that are pure in Your sight. I will continue to put into practice all the things that I have learned while continuing to gain understanding from Your marvelous word. And I will always give to You all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise forever and ever.
 ~ Amen 


And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will protect your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honest, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue, and if there is any praise, think on these things. Do those things which you have both learned and received, and heard and seen in me, and the God of peace will be with you. - Philippians 4:7-9

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...