Monday, May 27, 2019

Righteously I Will Suffer (Prayer)

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come before You in the name above all names the One who is called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace, Immanuel, Christ our Savior thanking You that You sent Him to pay a price I could not pay, to lay down His life for me, so that I could be reconnected to You. You are the Faithful and Loving Father that provides all things for us to live. You are Holy and Righteous. Your glory knows no measure, you are the Limitless God. You are Jehovah-Elohim, and there is none beside You. Thank You that I can call You, friend. I seek to do Your will, and You hear my prayers. I purpose to do good, and You keep me from harm. Even in times of persecution and suffering, I am blessed for You are with me, thy staff guiding me and comforting me. Even when there appears to be a threat, my faith in You will not be shaken. I will gladly lay down my life for Your cause, and I will endure with patience. You are my Shield, and you hold me up when I am weak. Thank You for my health and instructions on how to maintain the right attitude in this life You have given to me. Thank You that Your Word has all things concerning life and godliness. Thank You for my family and those who You have allowed me to enjoy fellowship with. Thank You for the Leadership and Ministers You have sent into my life and thank You for every moment that they have sacrificed for Your Kingdom, and I pray one hundred fold back into their lives and the lives of their families. There is no cost too high, there is no task too small, I am Your child, and I seek to please You forever and always. 
~ Amen

For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous,
    and His ears are open to their prayers;
but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.”
Who is he who will harm you if you follow that which is good?  But even if you suffer for the sake of righteousness, you are blessed. “Do not be afraid of their terror, do not be troubled.” - 1 Peter 3:12-14
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...