Friday, April 26, 2019

Never Give Up (Prayer)

Dear Heavenly Father,
I come to you in the strength-giving name of Your Son Jesus Christ, You are Jehovah-Chatsahi, Lord my Strength, you are El HaKadosh, The Holy God, You are my Redeemer, Jehovah-Go'el. You are the Most High God, El Elyon. Thank You for all that you are and all that You do, there is none like you in all the earth. You saved me from destruction and continue to lead me in the ways of everlasting life. Thank You for your sustaining power, love, and wisdom that resides with me, thank You that I have no reason to fear, thank You for continual restoration and rejuvenation. You are the God of Provision and Pre-vision always making my ways straight and my path clear. Father God, I mortify my flesh that I might not reap corruption and I will not get tired of doing what is right in your sight. I will stand on Your Word which is a solid foundation that I can always trust because You are always here with me. You are the God of Heaven and earth, and I will always seek to glorify You with my life. I will move forward doing the things that edify and encourage, and I will share the Truth which is that "Jesus is the way, and whosoever shall confess that He is Lord shall be saved. And that there is no other way to You (the Father) but by Him." Thank you for this confidence that I have in You and thank You that persecution and frequent attacks will not dissuade me for You are Elohay Mauzi, God of my Strength. El HaKadosh The Holy God. You are Elohay Elohim, the God of Gods, You are the only true and Living God, Elohim Chaiyim and it is You that goes before me, and it is You that I serve so I will not give up, and I will not become weary of well-doing, but I will always do what is right. 
~ Amen
 
For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit
reap eternal life. And let us not grow weary in doing good, for in due season we shall reap, if we do not give up. - Galatians 6:8-9 

1 comment:

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...