Monday, August 5, 2019

Standing Together with those Affected by Wickedness

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the demon-terrorizing name of Your Son Jesus Christ, thank You for the salvation, favor, and righteousness that I have in You. Thank You for the wisdom, knowledge, and understanding that is available in You. Thank You for the unfailing love, unchanging truth, and the unmerited grace that only comes from You. There is healing, safety, and provision found in You, You are Divine Providence; perfect, whole, and complete, there is nothing nor anyone that compares to You. I pray that I conduct myself in a manner that is worthy of the gospel of Christ, demonstrating courage and strength in faith always. Shine Your light through me so that those that are being deceived by the dark and wicked powers of this world may see Your glory. Help me to demonstrate the forgiveness and generosity that confirms I am a citizen of You Kingdom. I pray that all whom I have an opportunity to interact with that they are encouraged and lifted up because I speak Your words, and walk according to Your Spirit, and in You light. I pray for all the people affected by any form of terrorism, hate, or any type of violence. I pray for the families affected by the current acts of wickedness that are happening in this world. Father, reign down on them and give them strength as they mourn their loved ones. We stand united in one heart, and one soul in unity against all of the heinous and sick things that the ruler of this world has been doing. We release the power that is found in the name of Your Son, Jesus who is the Christ, our salvation, righteousness, and deliverer, that the responsible parties be brought to justice and that all who played a role of spreading this distention and continual hate be found out. I will forever give You all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise forever and ever, praying in the matchless and miracle-working name of Christ Jesus,
~ Amen 


 All the believers were of one heart and one soul, and no one said that what he possessed was his own. But to them all things were in common.- Acts 4:32

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...