Monday, July 1, 2019

Stay Observant to God's Word and be Satisfied

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You boldly and with assurance in the reliance and faith supplying name of Your Son Jesus Christ, thank You for being the God of Truth and Love. You are Jehovah-Rapha the God who heals, and we are grateful. You are Jehovah-Nissi, the Lord my Banner of my Victory. You are Jehovah-Shalom, my peace, harmony, wholeness, completeness, prosperity, welfare, and tranquility. There is no one like You in all the earth. You are Jehovah-Rohi, the Lord my Shepard. You are Divinity, You are Holy, You are great and Mighty, You are so Merciful and longsuffering toward us, we cry to You Abba Father and You listen for our request and You concern Yourself with those things that concerneth us. You're a fantastic friend, comforter, and stand-by. You are Jehovah-Shammah, the Lord God Present with us. There are so many things You are to us, but it can all be wrapped up into one word, God. You are God alone, and there is none before You, and there will be none after You. I pray unto You thanking You for Your encouraging and strength giving Word that tells me how to live a happy and prosperous life. You direct me to discipline myself not to love sleep, and if I do, it will lead to poverty. The knowledge I have from You awakens me to righteousness, keeping me from sin (1 Cor. 15:34). You tell me that if I am observant that I shall be satisfied with enough to eat. Your Word is full of wisdom and understanding, leading me to a satisfying and fulfilling life. Thank You for all that You do in our lives, but most importantly thank You for who You are in our life. We give You all glory, all honor, and all the praise forever and ever, in the matchless, marvelous, miracle-working name of Your Son Jesus Christ,
~ Amen


 Do not love sleep, lest you come to poverty;
    open your eyes, and you will be satisfied with bread. - Proverbs 20:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...