Tuesday, July 2, 2019

God is the Protector from Wickedness

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the Self-Sacrificing, worship-worthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ, the one who is, the one who was, and the one who is coming. Your grace is sufficient for me to say that I am loved. It is Your power and Your might that maintains and comforts me. You are the Creator of all things and the giver of breath. You are trustworthy and faithful, You put gladness in my heart. You hear my supplication and will receive my prayers, but my enemies will be ashamed and dismayed. (Psalm 6:9-10) I will tell of Your righteousness continually because those who seek to harm me are confused and humiliated. Thank You for protecting me from dangers seen and unseen. You are Present with me so I will not fear, You will not leave nor forsake me, and I can put all of my trust in You; You are Jehovah-Ganan. I put my trust in Your Word, knowing that You are Jehovah-Shalom. I pray for the political leaders, both local and national, that they learn and understand truth to be objective and no longer treat it as subjective. Your Word is Truth, and You hate every false way. So, I pray for their salvation and that the scales of deception be removed from their eyes. I pray for the communities that are being affected by these heinous crimes of terror and hate, Lord stretch out Your Arm and guide them to their place of refuge. We need You in this time of darkness, shed Your light on them and let Your name be exalted amongst all men. Thank You for hearing my prayer, and I will always give You all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise forever and ever,
~ Amen

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let everyone come to know your gentleness. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and supplication with gratitude, make your requests known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will protect your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. - Philippians 4:4-7

 Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honest, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue, and if there is any praise, think on these things. Do those things which you have both learned and received, and heard and seen in me, and the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...