Tuesday, July 23, 2019

God's Words are Spiritual

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the Life-transforming name of Your Son Jesus Christ, thank You for Him and the ultimate price He chose to pay for the world. You are my Salvation; You are my Righteousness, You are my Help when I am in need. You are the lifter of my head, my peace, and my joy. I am able to love because You first loved me. There was a time when I didn't even know love, confusing it with lust and living a flesh-filled life full of death and deception, but You called me out of darkness into Your marvelous Light that I might tell of Your excellent qualities. You are trustworthy and will do what You said You would do. You're Magnificent; Those things that seem absurd with You are more significant than any wisdom I can have, and any seeming weakness in You is greater than any strength man will ever know (1st Cor. 1:25). I pray for those who are unable to accept Your teachings because they are not spiritual, and believe that Your Word is nonsense. I pray that laborers be sent into their life with the answers and guidance that is needed for them to see clearly. I pray that they receive their spiritual blessings and begin to discern Your Word. I pray that they become born again into Your Family so that they may see Your Kingdom (John 3:3). Thank You for my family and my friends. Thank You for our health and the breath that we breathe. I will forever give You all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise in the mighty and miraculous name of Your Son Jesus Christ,
~ Amen

 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. - 1st Corinthians 2:14

1 comment:

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...