Monday, July 22, 2019

God's Word is Truth

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the Light-baring, Truth revealing name of Your Son Jesus Christ. You are the All-Powerful God, The Self-revealing God, the Creator of Heaven and Earth. You are an all inspiring God that gives direction, wisdom, understanding, and the strength to get things done. Thank You for the marvelous and life-changing work that You perform daily. Thank You for Your Word that encourages me and instructs me through all of my trials and tribulations. Turn my eyes away from worthless things. Give me a new life in your ways (Psalm 119:37) Your Word tells me that I am to guard my heart above all else because out of it flows the source of life. I will remove deception and dishonesty from my conversation and speech, seeking Your Word because it is Truth. I endeavor to keep thy precepts and thy statutes all the days of my life. I will not let any man or woman change what it is that You have already said to me. You are Jehovah, and I recognize You as Lord. Thank You that I can come to You and know the truth. You are Truth, and every man a liar (Romans 3:4) and I will stand firm in my faith. Our ways are seen clearly by You and You examine all of our actions (Proverbs 5:21) I will not turn to the right or to the left, but I will walk away from evil. I pray that the scales of deception be removed from Your children's eyes, I pray that Truth shows up and shows out; You are the King of Showing Out, have Your way, Lord. Thank You for Your eternal and unconditional Love, thank You for Your mercy, grace, and exuberant favor. Thank You for all that You do and all that You have done, but most importantly thank You for who You are in my Life, I give You all the Honor, all the Praise, and all the glory forever and ever; in the mighty and majestic name of Your Son Jesus Christ,
~ Amen 

 Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it are the issues of life. Put away from you a deceitful mouth, and put perverse lips far from you. Let your eyes look right on, and let your eyelids look straight before you. Ponder the path of your feet, and let all your ways be established. Do not turn to the right or to the left; remove your foot from evil. - Proverbs 4:23-27

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...