Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Fellowship With God

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the name of the manifested Word in Your Son Jesus Christ. You are the Self-existing, Self-revealing God; The Great "I AM"
There is healing in Your presence; joy, peace, wholeness, gentleness, mercy, love, grace, You are anything I need whenever I need it. You are Father, a friend, an able and present help. You are El Elohim, the only True and Living God, the Holy One of Isreal. I thank You for the continual guidance and protection that is available through my fellowship with You. Guide me, show me, use me to move Your Kingdom forward?  You are my encouragement, mentor, and Spiritual advisor; it is because of the love You have shed abroad in my heart that allows me to dispense sympathy and compassion. I will not live boastfully or proud, but I shall learn to live in harmony with all people. I will not act in my own selfish ambitions, but I will be generous upon every occasion. I pray that I can continue to look in Your Word and from it grow more and more like you, the Everlasting Father, my Prince of Peace, the Mighty God. Thank You for saving me and never leaving me, I give You all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise forever and ever in the Holy and Sanctifying name of Christ Jesus,
~ Amen


If there is any encouragement in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any compassion and mercy, then fulfill my joy and be like-minded, having the same love, being in unity with one mind. Let nothing be done out of strife or conceit, but in humility, let each esteem the other better than himself. Let each of you look not only to your own interests but also to the interests of others.- Philippians 2:1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...