Saturday, July 27, 2019

There is much Power in Agreement

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the wonderful, mighty, eternal, peace-baring name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, mercy, wisdom, and grace that is available to me through the reconciliation that has made possible through Jesus' shed blood. You are my savior, my refuge, my breakthrough, the God rich in mercy and full of grace and truth. There is no other god like You. You are the Holy and all Sufficient God. You are the only Living God, there is none before You, and there will be none after You. You are everything to me. I thank You for Your Word and the understanding that comes from it. You teach me that there is power in agreement and that when we gather in Your name, You will be in the midst of us. I pray for the persecuted saints in hostile areas spreading the gospel. I pray for my friends, that deny the faith. I pray for my family, who uses Your name in vain. I lift up all of these people to You knowing that You are the Great I AM and will be unto them specifically what they need for them to come to You. You tell us in Your Word after You are lifted up You would draw all men unto You, and You have ascended, and You are trustworthy to perform everything that You said. I thank You for all that You have done, are doing and are about to do in my life and in the lives of who I have mentioned in this prayer, giving You all glory, all honor, and all the praise forever and ever, in the matchless, marvelous, miracle-working name of Your Son Jesus Christ, 
~ Amen 

 “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three are assembled in My name, there I am in their midst.” - Matthew 18:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...