Thursday, July 25, 2019

God Created us Creators

Dear Heavenly Father,

Glory to Your Name, You are loving, merciful, and kind, all that I have comes from You. I can search for You and find truth. You are full of truth and understanding; all glory belongs to You. You are praiseworthy beyond measure, I endeavor to please You. Father, thank You for revealing to me that we are all created to create, and our strengths are unity, truth, faith, focus, and prayer. These all of us have, and when we allow these to solely exist without their opposite counterparts of division, deceit, doubt, aimlessness, or loneliness, we activate our full potential. I pray that harmonious understanding remains present in all of my relationships, both business and personal. I pray that we base our opinions on Your Word so that we can agree in truth and not form our judgments according to our feelings. I thank You that I will fulfill Your Will for my life, seeking You continually and making adjustments as You lead me. I pray that the way I live my life may glorify Your magnificent love for Your creation. I will always give You all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise in the name above all names Jesus Christ, 
~ Amen 

 Now I ask you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak in agreement and that there be no divisions among you. But be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.- 1st Corinthians 1:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...