Friday, July 12, 2019

Give it to God He will do It

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the mission-accomplishing, life-changing, victory-baring name of Your Son Jesus Christ; Thank You for the kindness, mercy, and love that You graciously pour into my life. You are the Shield that defends and helps me. You are my Sword, the one who wins the Victory for me, my enemies don't stand a chance. You are worthy of being praised, You're my Strong Tower, my Refuge, my Deliverer I can call on You and be saved from my enemies. I can cast all my cares, worry, and anxiety on You because You care for me. You will not let me be shaken, You will sustain me. I pray for those who dwell in the darkness that light bearers go into their midst and lead them into Your marvelous light. I pray that the strongholds of the wicked one be broken in their lives and that they grow in Your truth. Thank You for hearing me. Your Word tells me that when I entrust all my effort to You that I will succeed; I can delight myself in You, and You will give me the desires of my heart. Thank You for Your faithfulness, You are Truth. I trust and depend on You my comfort and my standby, and I will always give to You all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise forever and ever,
~ Amen

 Commit your way to the Lord; trust also in Him, and He will bring it to pass. - Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...