Monday, July 15, 2019

Keep Your Eyes and Ears on the Word of God

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the favor-providing name of Your Son Jesus Christ, thanking You for all it is that You do in my life. You are a magnificent provider and supplier of wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. You are Wonderful and Gracious. You are Faithful and True. There is no one or anything that compares to You. You are forever with us, protecting and guiding us into the prosperous and joyful life that You have planned for us to live. Thank You that I can find all that I need in Your Word. I have learned to hearken to the things that You say and to earnestly seek to keep Your commandments that will be life and health for my entire body. I pray that I walk worthy of the mission for which I have been called and display moral and subtle activity from day to day. Thank You that I can learn how to be better today than I was yesterday, and continually grow by reading Your Word. There is cleansing, and strength, and peace, and joy, and far beyond any comprehension of what I need to improve and advance daily found in You and in Your Word. I will not lose sight of the things that I have read, and I will keep them not only in my mind but I will write them in my heart so that my will may match Your will for my life. I give to You all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise forever and ever, in the everlasting name of Your Son Jesus Christ,
~ Amen 



My son, attend to my words; incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart; for they are life to those who find them, and health to all their body. - Proverbs 4:20-22
 

2 comments:

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...