Thursday, July 4, 2019

Everything we Need is Found in Christ

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the unchanging, bondage-breaking, demon-trembling name of Your Son Jesus Christ, Thank You for another day of life. Thank You for deliverance from my foolishness and thank You for Your righteousness. Thank You for justification, Thank You for fellowship, Thank You that I can come to You and find peace, joy, and strength. You are Divine Providence, and there is nothing that compares to You. Thank You for being a friend in my time of need. Thank You for being a Father when I have gone astray. Thank You that You sent Your Word to set me free and to instruct me in the principles that keep me free. Father God, I pray to You this morning thanking You for my health and thanking You for my friends and family. Thank You for hope, faith, and unity. Who else but You can provide us with such magnificent things as these? Your Power is perfected in my weakness. Therefore, I shall joyfully boast in my sufferings, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. (2nd Cor. 12:9) It is through Christ that I have strength, am full of health and vigor, able to prevail over all circumstances and situations. My relationship with Christ is empowerment to everything, His Grace is sufficient for me. I pray that I remain morally strong and that I continue to stand firm on the truth which is found in Your Word. Thank You for calling me out of darkness into Your Marvelous Light. I am so grateful that I am able to see and am no longer a slave to worry, doubt, or fear. Bless Your Holy Name. You are Jehovah-Jireh, Jehovah-Elohim, You are El-Shaddai, there is none Higher than You. Thank You again for this day and the miraculous works that You will perform in our lives this glorious day. This is the day that You have made, and I shall rejoice and be glad in it. And I give You all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise forever and ever,
~ Amen

 I can do all things because of Christ who strengthens me. - Philippians 4:13

1 comment:

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...