Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Build Bridges for Others to Cross into Christ

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you in the peace-giving, joy bringing, sanctifying name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for allowing me to experience the tranquility and comfort that only comes from You. You are Jehovah, You are able to provide my every need. You are the only True and Living God, and in You there is no variableness or shadow of turning. You remain consistent and faithful throughout all ages. You instruct me in righteousness and lead me in the way of everlasting life. I can come to You when I am broken, and You make me whole. When I am weak, it is in You that I find strength. Your righteousness is upon me, and I am justified by Your love and mercy. Lord, forgive me for all of my transgressions and make my way straight. I seek to do Your will and to endure the temptation. Your word tells us that the innocent shall inherit good things but whoever digs a pit shall fall into the pit himself. Thank You for Your grace, love, and strength. Thank You for always making a way. Thank You for Your Word and the multitude of understanding found therein. It is the understanding that and the knowledge of You that allows me to continue when I want to give up. It is Your words that I speak to encourage those around me and myself as well. Your Word is like a fresh wind lightly blowing on me, keeping me cool in times of danger, it is like water restoring me back to health. There is nothing I can do without You, but with You, there is nothing I can't do. Thank You for all that You are doing, have done and are about to do in my life and in the lives of those close to me and around me. Let Your glory surround us, and be a symbol of Your magnificence and Your Everlasting presence throughout all of creation. Ten thousand tounges could not praise You enough, You are God, and worthy to be praised. I will forever give You all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise, in Jesus name,
~ Amen

 Whoever causes the righteous to go astray in an evil way,
    he himself will fall into his own pit;
    but the upright will have good things in possession. - Proverbs 28:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...