Friday, June 14, 2019

Seek to do The Father's Will (Prayer)


Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the forgiveness baring name of Your Son Jesus Christ, thanking You for all that it is that You continue to reveal unto me. Thank You for being a loving and merciful Father. Thank You for being a present and caring Friend. You are Love, You are Righteousness, You are Salvation, and You are also The God who Smites. Thank You for always being here in my time of need, and I pray for forgiveness for all the things that I have forsaken to do. You are Jehovah, I long to do Your will and I know that You have so much in store for me. You continue to give me opportunities to do what it is that You have called me to do I continue to struggle on stepping into the place of Deliverance and Refuge that’s only found in You. Today is the day I say no to fear, and I will walk according to the measure of faith that You have given me. I will do the work in which I have been called. I will attend to the matters in which I have been instructed, and I will no longer reap where I have not sown. The grace that is upon me will no longer be shown as insufficient. I will live a disciplined life and accomplish everything that is put before me, not haphazardly or unwillingly but full of fervor and joy. You have told us in Your Word that if we are unwilling to work, then we shall not be allowed to eat. I pray that You continue to teach me, so that I may live a life pleasing to You. Thank You for hearing me and being compassionate and for giving me another day to fulfill Your Will for my life. And I give You all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise forever and ever,

~ Amen

For when we were with you, we commanded you that if any will not work, neither shall he eat. - 2nd Thessalonians 3:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...