Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Loving Devotion (Prayer)

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You humbly in thanksgiving, giving You all honor, all praise, and all glory. Thank you for Your continual presence in my life. You are faithful and trustworthy. Your word can break any and all shackles. You are an all-consuming fire, removing all the dross and purifying my soul. Thank You for Your grace and Your mercy, Your loving kindness that endures throughout time. Thank You that whenever I'm afraid or weak You're there to comfort me. Thank You that whenever I'm in need of anything Your provision is available for me. Your are a loving Father and a Faithful friend, but Your are an even better God. You are the God of Providence, Jehovah-Jireh. You are everything I need, the Almighty Jehovah. Thank You that I can come to You and worship You and You reveal more and more of Yourself with me. Thank You that all feelings of doubt, fear, and confusion will cease if I just put my trust in You. Thank You for teaching me how to treat Your children by the way You treat me. I pray that the type of devotion and respect that You command be demonstrated in my conversations with the brethren. I will not become lackadaisical in my devotion to serving You. I will remain confident and patient in times of danger because I know You are with me, remembering to pray continually. And I will always give You all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise forever and ever. It is in the mighty and powerful name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I do pray,
~ Amen


Be devoted to one another with brotherly love; prefer one another in honor, do not be lazy in diligence, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord, rejoice in hope, be patient in suffering, persevere in prayer - Romans 12:10-12

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...