Monday, June 17, 2019

Be Vigilant about What You put into the Ground (Prayer)


Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the strength-giving and life-sustaining name of Your Son Jesus Christ, thanking You for Him and the Life that has been given to me. Thank You for Your enduring strength, Your unconditional Love, Your Supreme Wisdom and understanding. You are full of Splendor, You are Holy, You are Magnificent, yet You take time to hear my prayers. I put all of my trust in You and not in the vain and fruitless things of this world. I will not do heinous acts or cause trouble; no, I will not cause discord among the brethren. I will sow peace, faith, and love in the Spirit of Harmony, knowing that whatever I sow, I will also reap. I pray for the political leadership in this country and for all countries. I pray for the persecuted over their beliefs and those that are performing the persecuting. I pray that the deception is removed from their eyes, and they become enlightened with the truth. I pray for a wave of unity and acceptance be poured out on those areas where individuals and groups excite terror against humanity. I pray for the leadership in the church universally, and in my local assembly, I pray that Your Spirit continually dwells amidst Your people so that the Truth can continue to grow in them and be poured out among those still in darkness. Thank You for all that You are doing in and through my life and for Your miraculous works that I have seen and will see today and in the future. And I will always give You all of the glory, all of the honor, and all of the praise forever and ever,
~ Amen

Be not deceived. God is not mocked. For whatever a man sows, that will he also reap. For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. - Galatians 6:7-8 

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...