Friday, June 21, 2019

Have the Intentions to do What The Word of God has to Say (prayer)


Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for the opportunity to come before Your throne with confidence and boldness that I may receive the mercy and grace I need at the proper time, so that I may say boldly that You are my Helper and I shall not fear what can be done unto me. Thank You that all that I need will be provided and all that I desire according to Your Word I can request having an earnest expectation that I shall receive it. Thank You for Your faithfulness, and Your willingness to mold and shape me into the person that You have created me to be. I thank You for Your longsuffering and Your merciful kindness as You admonish me through the men and woman of God You have placed into my life. You have sent Your Word through the arm of the ministry that has been ordained by the power of Your Spirit. Thank You that they teach precept upon precept line upon line that I may learn at the pace that is appropriate for me. Thank You for loving me and walking with me daily as I practice living this life of self-control, discipline, and restraint. You teach me in Your Word that I am to be hospitable, that is to love strangers and to be fond of guest. Your Word instructs me to be a lover of what is right and a promoter of virtue and strength. It is my duty to be self-controlled and to walk holy and upright in front others so that I can encourage those that I come into contact with and am able to refute those who contradict Your message that Christ is Lord and has an expectation that we live according to His commandments. I will hold fast to the profession of my faith and speak confidently and boldly Your Truth, which I have gotten from You. Thank You for all that You are doing in and through my life, and I give You all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise, and it is in the marvelous and miracle-working name of Your Son Jesus Christ that I do pray,
~ Amen 


 but hospitable, a lover of what is good, self-controlled, just, holy, temperate, holding firmly the trustworthy word that is in accordance with the teaching, that he may be able both to exhort with sound doctrine and to convince those who oppose it. - Titus 1:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...