Monday, June 24, 2019

It is God's Will that we Live a Purified Life

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the redeeming name of Your Son Jesus Christ, thanking You for all that it is You are doing in and through my life. You are the giver of life and strength. You're marvelous and holy, and You provide all that is needed day to day so that I am never in need. Thank You for setting me free and cleaning me up, Your glory is beyond measure. You purify my heart by faith, You allow me to discern Your good, pleasing, and perfect will with the renewal of my mind. Thank You that I can call out to You and You will hear me. Thank You for Your word that awakes me to righteousness and gives me wisdom and understanding on how to conduct myself. Thank You for every opportunity to grow and to become more disciplined. Thank You for explicitly teaching me self-restraint. Your word instructs me that I should be watchful and of good character. You tell me that I should use good judgment being well-grounded in faith, love, and patience. 
I pray that those that I come into contact with see You in me and come to know You as Father, Lord, and Friend. I pray that the political leaders be surrounded with Your children that will give them godly direction and help them to use discretion in their service to the people. I pray for the generations being raised in this age of disinformation and subjective facts. Lord, I pray that the lost and those trapped in darkness, eventually find Your marvelous light and begin to walk according to the truth that only You can provide. It is in the miracle-working name of Your Son Jesus Christ that I pray these things, giving You all the glory, all the honor, all the praise forever and ever,
~ Amen  

 Older men should be sober, serious, temperate, sound in faith, in love, in patience. - Titus 2:2

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...