Thursday, June 6, 2019

All My Might (Prayer)

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the Salvation Baring Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, our advocate with You. You are El-Elyon my El-Shaddai there is none higher and none more exceptional than You. You are Jehovah-M'Kaddesh, my Sanctifier. You are Jehovah-Hoshe'ah, You save me. You are my Healer, Jehovah-Rophe. You are my Provider, Jehovah-Jireh. There is none before You, and there will be none after You, You are Alpha and Omega, the Everlasting Creator. Thank You for who You are in my life and thank You for the miraculous works that You will do in my life and the ones You have already done. Father, I pray to You today asking that You continue to guide me in everything that I do, allow Your wisdom and understanding to remain in my heart and on my mind so that I fulfill Your purpose for my life this day. I pray that my zeal does not subside and that I continue to serve you wholeheartedly and with the fervor that You deserve. Father God thank You for carrying me when I am too weak to walk, thank You for Your peace, love, and joy that encompasses me day in and day out because I am in You. You tell me to do all that I do with all of my might because there is no doing after I am gone. I will learn, apply what I learn and do my planning fervently, as long as I have life, knowing that You have things for me to do. Thank You for all that You are doing in and through me. And I will always give You all glory, all honor, and all praise for the strength and knowledge that I am blessed with in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
~ Amen

Whatever your hands find to do, do with your strength; for there is no work or planning or knowledge or wisdom in Sheol, the place where you are going. - Ecclesiastes 9:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...