Friday, June 7, 2019

For His Glory (Prayer)

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You in the life-changing name of Your Son Jesus Christ, Thanking You for being God. You are pre-eminent in all things, and You make all things possible. You are glorious and beautiful, I seek to be in Your presence. You're magnificent and holy; in a class all by Yourself. Thank You for bringing me into Your marvelous light and saving me from the firey pits of Hell. Thank You for being patient with me. Thank You for Your kindness and Your gentleness, Your splendor and majesty shine forever. Lord, I thank You for our relationship and for Your beaconing me into closer fellowship. I know that the promises I find in Your Word are for me, and I can expect to see the manifestation in my life according to Your Word. I know when I am tired and heavy burdened, I can come to You and You will give me rest. I know that if I am willing and obedient, I will eat the good of the land. I know that You are not a respecter of persons, if I can find it in Your Word it is for me. I know that I can do all things through Christ, which strengtheneth me. I know You will fulfill all my needs. I know that You will richly fill my every need gloriously through Christ Jesus. Thank You for Your Word that not only instructs me, but it encourages me and strengthens me. I also read in Your Word that whatever I do, I should do it with all my heart for You and not unto man. Thank You for all that You are doing in and through my life, and I will always give You all glory, all honor, and all the praise forever and ever.
~ Amen

 And whatever you do, do it heartily, as for the Lord and not for men - Colossians 3:23 

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...