Thursday, May 23, 2019

Joyful Attitude (Prayer)

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come before Your throne in the soul-saving name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for what You are doing in and through my life. You are a great and mighty God who is always there when I call. Thank You for Your saving grace, thank You for Your faithfulness, thank You for Your righteousness, thank You that I can depend on You to do the unthinkable. You bring back to my remembrance the things that I need to know, so I can testify the memory of the just is blessed. You speak to me and guide me through all of my trials, keeping me safe from harm. I am not disappointed because I have Your joy in my heart. Your Joy is a cure for all affliction and the clarity in confusion. You are Truth and Love, and I put all of my trust in You to do what it is that I cannot do. Thank You that I know You will provide because You always have and You always do. Thank You for being my Friend and Comforter and such a loving Father. You are more than worthy of all glory, all honor, and all praise; forever and always. 
~ Amen

A merry heart does good like a medicine,
    but a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the Light on the Other side of the Darkness

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the unchanging, faithful, and trustworthy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for the love, m...